Who wants used jewelry. Ie a used car. It doesn’t sound good
- It might be 50 years old or brand new.
- it becomes estate jewelry when the owner decides to sell it.
- If you buy new jewelry today and sell it becomes Estate Jewelry
Is Estate jewelry expensive?
That depends on a number of things.
- is the jewelry manufactured by a famous person or company (Tiffany, Cartier, Salvatore Dali, Georg Jensen etc)
- the karat and weight of the gold or precious metal. (Gold, platinum, palladium, silver)
- the size and number and grade of diamonds or precious stones
- the design
- supply and demand
We at National Estate price our jewelry at prices below the cost to manufacture it.
Our prices are far below retail prices.
Every item is unique.
Older jewelry is very well made.
The style of our jewelry is vintage from many different eras
Contemporary, mid-century, deco, Victorian, Edwardian, Georgian, and more
We stand behind every piece of jewelry we sell
We also carry Estate watches and vintage diamond rings
And custom create engagement diamond rings
Tuesday’s are free evaluation days
Remember we at National Estate make you an offer
We will never ask you how much you want
It is unethical for a professional to ask
and try to trap you into asking a price
below the market value
We are located on RT 18 I east Brunswick next to FedEx office
Or on the web at. TOP PRICES 4 GOLD DOT COM
Barry E Blank President National Estate Jewelers Ltd.